eProcurement Training Resources
- Create purchase requisitions using online electronic requisitions
- Shop directly with Vanderbilt's contract suppliers
- Approve and monitor purchase requisitions through automatic electronic workflow
Detailed system information is available through the Procurement Services website.
Access: Access to eProcurement is granted to through Privilege Management - to request access, please contact your department's Decentralized Administrator.
Training for eProcurement , including workflow and how to navigate the online application.is available online in the Learning Exchange.
Registration: Click the registration button to go to the Learning Exchange, enter "eProcurement" in the Find a Course search box, and then enroll in Online eProcurement Training Curriculum for University Central or Medical Center Staff, as appropriate.
The following modules are available and completion is recommended based on your roles and responsibilities:
Additional eProcurement Resources
- eProcurement User Guide
- eProcurement Requisition Types
- eCatalog Browser Settings
- eProcurement Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Reporting on eProcurement Purchases
Requisitions created in eProcurement are processed through the APPO/Peoplesoft system, and reporting is available in the APPO universe within BI launch pad. Click here to access the APPO Reports Guide.
Additional training on the purchasing process and reporting is available as a part of the Financial Foundations series.