Disbursement Services offers you reports that answer the most common purchasing, payment and check request questions. The intent of the reports is to consolidate and streamline your purchase-to-payment tracking and reporting.
Note: You do NOT need Business Objects training to run the APPO Reports only access to the APPO Business Objects Universe.
AccessTo access the PDS reports, you will need
- BO – APPO Universe access and –
- at least one of the following privileges:
How to Find the Reports
- Navigate to the BI Launch Pad from eBIZ.
- The application will automatically authenticate your VUnet ID and e-password.
- Under the Documents tab, select Categories, Corporate Categories, APPO Folder, and then Payment Services or Purchasing Services. The list of available reports will then appear.
How to Run a Report
- Click on the report name and you will be prompted to enter your search criteria.
- Enter your criteria, and click Run. The report will be displayed in your browser window.
- The report may be downloaded or sent via email by selecting the corresponding icon.
Your options for report training include:
Financial Foundations- Your departmental financial responsibilities and APPO Reports are covered in the Financial Foundations II and III classes respectively. Click here to log into The Learning Exchange and view all Financial Foundations training opportunities.
- Log into the Learning Exchange with your VUnet ID and ePassword.
- In the upper left corner of the home page, type financial foundations in the keyword text box and click the Search button.
- Classroom trainings are identified as learning events in The Learning Exchange. Begin with Financial Foundations I for University or Medical Center Staff, depending on the area in which you work.
- Click the plus sign next to Show Learning Events to see all dates and times available for registration.
- Click a date/time listed to see more information about that particular class.
- To register for a class, click the Register button next to a date/time listing or at the bottom of the details page for a selected date/time.