Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I determine if there is a business opportunity for my company?
Vanderbilt first asks that you visit our supplier site and register there to begin the process. This is how you make the initial contact with the appropriate Sourcing Officer for your commodity and is the critical first step to successfully participating in the University purchasing process.
2. How do I become a Vanderbilt Approved Supplier?
Suppliers must register to be considered for "approved supplier" status. The information supplied in the questionnaire will be used to determine whether your product or service is needed by Vanderbilt.
3. How can I be considered to be a supplier for Federal Grant purchases?
To be part of our grant approved supplier list, you must register with CCR. For more information, visit our federal grant pages. View details on who must register in CCR.
4. What type of products and services does Vanderbilt purchase?
The University requires a wide range of products and services to support its educational and research missions.
5. Is there someone I can talk to if I have any questions?
All questions regarding the Supplier Diversity Program should be addressed directly to Purchasing Services at Purchasequestion@vanderbilt.edu.