Departmental Invoice Report & Departmental PO Copies
Procurement and Disbursement Services () offers you electronic access to all of your DIRs and Departmental PO Copies for centers within your purview. The intent of these reports is to assist you in the review of your general ledger transactions. Click here for more details.
The electronic DIR is now called the "Invoice Detail Report" while the Departmental PO copies can be found using the "PO Detail Report". For a complete listing of all APPO reports, please click here.
For an overview of the departments´ role in the purchasing and payment process, click here.
How to Find the Reports
- Navigate to the InfoView login: Business Objects InfoView XI Login
- Set Authentication Type to LDAP, enter your VUnet ID and e-password, and click Log-On.
- Expand Public Folders, expand APPO, and then click Prod Reports. The list of available reports will be listed.
How to Run a Report
- Click on the report name. You will be prompted to enter your criteria.
- Enter your criteria, and click Run Query. The report will be displayed in your browser window.
- If you want to save a report, click here to learn about your options for doing so.
To access the Procurement Reports, you will need
1) BO – APPO Universe access* AND
2) at least one of the following privileges:
- Click here to obtain BO-APPO Universe access
- Click here to request eDog privileges
- Click here to request eProcurement privileges
- Click here to request Signature Authorization privileges
*Note: you only need access to the Business Objects APPO universe; you do NOT need Business Objects training to run these reports.
Infoview & Reports Training
Your options for report training include:
Open Forum sessions will give you a chance to see demonstrations of the reports and get answers to any of your reporting questions.
View a Recorded Presentation
Click the following link to view a recording of an Open Forum presentation that explained the PO and Invoicing process and how you can use these online reports to track POs and invoices for your centers on a regular basis. Duration is one hour; the presentation starts at 3:45 into the recording. http://mediasite.vanderbilt.edu/mediasite/Viewer/?peid=4a82a6d2c78c43a6b927cc22a16eede2
This training will teach you about the InfoView reporting tool in general. Vanderbilt publishes many reports through this application, so depending on your privileges, you might be able to run reports outside of the Procurements/Disbursements scope. This training will explain what user options you have in InfoView, regardless of what specific reports you generate.
Link to InfoView XI Training(Note that you do NOT need Business Objects training to run these reports.)