Purchasing and Payment Services users: For support and more information about Oracle Cloud, visit SkyVU’s website
Purchasing and Payment Services has created a user friendly purchasing process map filled with useful links at each step. The process is called Procure-To-Pay. What step of the process are you in today?
- Approved Suppliers: Gold Guide
- Delegation of Authority Policy
- Fleet Management Program
- External Consultants & Independent Contractors
- Federal PI Resources for Small Business Plans
- General Purchasing Services Contract or Lease Approval Routing Form
- Purchasing Services Policy & Procedure Manual
- Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Small Business Plan Directory
- Supplier Diversity & Small Businesses
- Payment Cards
- 1099 Reporting
- ACH Payments
- FedEx & UPS Accounts Setup/Maintenance
- Payments to Foreign companies
- Supplier Statement Reconciliation
- Taxable Employee benefits
Package delivery services on hold during the university’s 2017 Winter Break
The university's Winter Break schedule is December 22 through December 29, 2017.
During our Winter Break both FedEx and UPS have been instructed to hold all regular package delivery and pick up services. Regular package services will resume on Tuesday, January 2, 2018.
Departments that were exempt from this delivery hold last year due to ongoing operations will continue to receive shipments during the Winter Break.
In the event you have an urgent need to schedule a delivery or pick up during this time you may contact the appropriate carrier at the following numbers:
FedEx: 800-463-3339. Use the FedEx tracking number on the package (if available) or the delivery address. Express service packages may be picked at their Express counter located at: 127 Athens Way, Nashville, TN 37228. FedEx will be closed on December 25th and January 1st.
UPS: 615-299-4673 or 615-299-4674. UPS will be closed on December 25th and January 1st.
For all other package delivery questions please contact Bob Peabody in Purchasing at 615-322-2754 or email@example.com
Important information about the eProcurement cutover to Oracle
The eProcurement application will no longer be available for Requisition processing after December 15, 2017.
- eProcurement will be available for historical viewing of requisitions until Spring of 2018.
- Requisitions remaining in either your department’s or Purchasing’s queues after 3:00 P.M. on December 15, 2017 will not be processed into purchase orders nor will they be transmitted to the supplier. These Requisitions will remain in your queue in either Pending or Rejected Status. New Requisitions will have to be created and submitted in Oracle starting January 3, 2018.
December Ordering Recommendations:
General supplies: Departments are strongly encouraged to place supply orders of sufficient quantity to cover your projected needs for all of December and into early January.
All other Purchases: Complex orders especially those requiring contract review or negotiations should be submitted to Purchasing as early as possible to allow time to execute the contract and issue the associated purchase order.
Orders during the Oracle cut over period (December 16, 2017 through January 2, 2018):
Departments requiring supplies or services during this period have the following options:
- Use your department One Card for one-time purchases of ordinary supplies if approved by your department financial management
- Contact the Purchasing Agent for the commodity you wish to purchase for specific instructions. Click here for the list of Agents and commodity assignments