FAQ: Graduate Students
Some of the more frequently asked questions are listed below. Should you have a question for which you cannot find an answer on our web page, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
- How do I reach the Office of Student Accounts?
- What do I need to provide to the Office of Student Accounts?
- What is a student account?
- Are there late payment fees associated with a student account?
- What expenses can I expect?
- What forms might I need to complete?
- What is covered by the Activity and Recreation Fee?
- What is the payment deadline for fall/spring semester charges?
- How can payments be made on the student account?
- What payment options are available?
- Are there any tax deductions for my student account payments?
- What if I have a third party sponsor?
- What are the requirements for Student Health Insurance?
- How does Financial Aid relate to my student account balance?
- How do I get a refund of my student account credit balance?
- What is the University's withdrawal refund policy?
- To whom should I direct my comments and suggestions?