Skip to Content

Student Accounts

Home > Graduate > Forms: Graduate & Professional Students

Forms: Graduate & Professional Students

Student Account Agreement:

Graduate and professional students may now complete the Student Account Agreement online:

  • Log in to your YES landing page
  • Click Student Accounts
  • Under "Campus Finances" click View Student Permissions
  • Click green box reading Grant Permissions
  • Click OSA button
  • Click Next
  • Click Agree to Terms
  • Click Submit

If you need to add a spouse, parent, or guardian, you will need to submit a paper form:

Student Health Insurance

Students who have previously waived University-sponsored student health insurance can purchase it at any time by submitting an acceptance form. For more information regarding the Vanderbilt University student health insurance plan, click here (graduate and professional/international).

Third Party Billing

If a third party (i.e. outside agency, corporation or State Prepaid Tuition Plan) will be paying all or part of your tuition and fees, and the third party requires a bill or invoice to be mailed directly from the Office of Student Accounts, a written authorization must be received from the third party thirty days prior to the beginning of classes. Please note: The University requires a Financial Information Release Form completed by each student requiring Third Party Billing.

Refund Request

Students who have a credit balance on their student account and have requested the credit be retained in the account may submit a written request for those funds to be refunded to them. If you have requested your Title IV funds to be retained in your student account, you may also request a refund by simply sending an e-mail request to

 Replace Lost Check

If you need to replace a lost, destroyed, or stale-dated refund check you must complete the replacement form:

Replace 1098T

If you need a 1098T for a prior year or if you haven't received your 2013 1098T , you must complete the request for a replacement: