Vanderbilt University Travel
Vanderbilt’s travel agency of record is World Travel Service (WTS). Their dedicated professionals will help faculty and staff with travel needs by providing personalized support via phone or email. Vanderbilt employees must use World Travel Service to book business travel. Employees may book directly with an agent or through the Concur online booking tool. World Travel is fully integrated with the Concur online travel booking tool.
Please contact a World Travel agent when making complex domestic air or any international air reservations, and when changing existing, ticketed reservations.
Think you've found a lower fare? World Travel Service has a price match guarantee on identical U.S. Domestic flights. We'll match the fare or pay the difference. Just provide a screen-shot or verification in real-time, same day and email it to a World Travel agent. Consolidator and auction websites not included. Please click here to download the low domestic fare guarantee.
- Airfare Pricing Comparison
- Expense Reporting
- Ground Transportation
- Group Travel
- Guest Travel Coordinators
- Hotels (Vanderbilt Partnered)
- International Travel
- Lost Airfare Receipt
- Nashville International Airport
- Vanderbilt Incident Response for Travel(VIRT)
Concur Quick Guides
- Global Education Office
- Green Transportation Initiatives and Tips - SustainVU
- Office of Active Citizenship and Service for Student Organizations
- Register Your Travel (ISOS)
- Vanderbilt Export Compliance