Concur Mobile App Goes Where You Go
Please note the Concur mobile app can no longer be used to create and submit expense reports as of December 16, 2017. All travel related expense reports can be created in the Oracle expense module beginning January 3, 2018.
For further information regarding the mobile app, including video and PDF guides on how to download and use the app, please visit the Concur Mobile App Site.
Tripit Pro Organize Your Travel
What's Tripit Pro?
Tripit Pro gives you all the benefits of the free Tripit service – all your travel plans in one place and access on your smartphone, in your calendar or anywhere online – along with premium features, including:
- Flight Alerts – text/e-mail alerts for delays or cancellations and helpful reminders
- Airfare Refunds – alerts you if you're eligible for a refund or credit on U.S. flights
- Alternate Flight Search – instant access to view alternate schedules and open seats
- Point Tracker – access all your frequent traveler points in one place
Vanderbilt has joined forces with Concur to improve your travel booking & trip management experience. Vanderbilt can now capture the data needed to take care of you while you're on the road, regardless of how or where you make your reservations.
To make this possible, we are pleased to provide you with a complimentary subscription to Tripit Pro. It's like having your own personal travel assistant to keep you organized and in the know while you're traveling. Follow the simple steps below to connect your Concur and Tripit accounts, and to start your Tripit Pro membership. Once you're up and running, you can continue to book travel through Concur, and your plans will automatically show up as an itinerary in Tripit.
- When you login to Concur, look for Tripit on your home screen. Click the button for Tripit sign-in (for existing Tripit users) or sign-up (for users new to Tripit) to link your Concur and Tripit accounts. After you complete the process, your Tripit Pro subscription will start within 24 hours. Upon activation, you will receive an e-mail from Tripit Support welcoming you to Tripit Pro.
- To stay connected on-the-go, download Tripit for iPhone®, iPad®, Android®, BlackBerry® or Windows® Phone.
- Add your loyalty point programs to the Point Tracker tab. Tripit Pro will start monitoring your point balance and recent activity.
If you decide to add a 'personal' trip to your TripItPro account – you will need to edit the trip and mark it as 'private' which will then disable the sync to Concur. To edit the trip, you need to select the trip on the mobile device, select Edit (pencil icon), then modify the Privacy setting to 'make trip private' and Save.
You can also make the change via the web version as well (screen shot above). On the web version, you can also update the Purpose – but that is more informational – the 'private' setting is the key one.