Travel & Expense e-Newsletter
Each month's e-newsletter contains updates and announcements regarding the Concur online travel booking and expense reporting tool. The Travel & Expense e-newsletter will be sent out each month to all Departmental Travel Advisors, Expense Report Approvers, Guest Travel Coordinators, Travel Assistants and One Card holders.
Please consider sharing this information with interested faculty and staff within your area. If you have a suggestion for topics you would like to see addressed in the newsletter, please contact us at email@example.com
Missed a newsletter? Just click on the links below to get back up to speed!
Travel News from myVU
- 2016 — Per diem charges will be travel expense option starting July 1
- 2016 — University faculty, staff may now expense Airbnb in Concur
- 2015 — Travel program transitions to new agency Oct. 30
- 2015 — Search is on for new travel agency to partner with Concur
- 2014 — New Concur interface to debut with the new year
- 2014 — Vanderbilt Travel helps staffer in Tel Aviv
- 2014 — Credit card needed to buy airfare after June 30
- 2014 — Concur opens March 11 for most employee reimbursements
- 2013 — VU rolls out new travel, expense system
- 2013 — Getting ready to use the new travel system: Step 2 — Complete your personal profile
- 2013 — Getting ready for the new travel system: Step 1 – Access training