Skip to main content

1099 Tax Reporting

Vanderbilt must report certain types of payments for services, rents, etc. to the IRS annually via Forms 1099 and 1096. Vanderbilt must also report this information to the recipients of the payments by sending a Form 1099 which includes the total of all applicable payments for the preceding calendar year. These forms are mailed out by January 31 each year.

For more information...

  • Click here to see what types of payments Payment Services must report to the IRS.
  • Click here if you or a supplier has questions about reporting to the IRS by Payment Services.