Purchasing Services purchases the supplies, equipment and services which support the educational and research missions at Vanderbilt University.
Our mission is to cooperatively develop and execute sourcing strategies products and services that meet or exceed university requirements and to perform our services to the highest ethical and professional standards. Our team is committed to promoting small, disadvantaged and minority owned businesses through our supplier diversity program and supports the university's commitments to environmental responsibility and outreach to the local business community.
- General Purchasing Policy
- Contractor Background Check Policy
- Delegation of Authority Policy
- Independent Contractor Policy
Special Purchasing Consideration
- Supplier Diversity & Small Businesses
- Federal PI Resources for Small Business Plans
- Green Purchasing