Purchasing Services purchases the supplies, equipment and services which support the educational and research missions at Vanderbilt University.
Our mission is to cooperatively develop and execute sourcing strategies products and services that meet or exceed university requirements and to perform our services to the highest ethical and professional standards. Our team is committed to promoting small, disadvantaged and minority owned businesses through our supplier diversity program and supports the university's commitments to environmental responsibility and outreach to the local business community.
- Export Compliance
- Federally Debarred Suppliers
- Fleet Management Program
- Independent Contractors / External Consultants (Professional Services)
- Lease Analysis Form
- Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Supplier Selection Justification Form
- New Supplier Information
- Preferred Suppliers
- Procurement Contract Responsibilities
- Request for Proposal Opportunities