Guest Travel Coordinator
The Guest Travel Coordinator (GTC) assignment in Concur is necessary to make travel arrangements for anyone traveling on behalf of Vanderbilt business that does not have a Concur profile (i.e. guests, visitors, alumni, speakers, or non-employee students). The GTC is responsible for creating and submitting expense reports on guest travel in Oracle Expense.
Who is eligible?
Employees, required by either job description or as a part of their regular responsibilities, who book travel arrangements for any guest traveling on behalf of Vanderbilt business. Guest booking on behalf of another Vanderbilt employee, faculty or staff with an active Concur profile, is not allowed.
How to apply
- Employees applying for the guest booking permission must first complete their Concur profile. For assistance, please review the Quick Guide: Updating Your Concur Profile.
- Complete the training module in Oracle Learning: Concur Travel: Booking Travel for Guests of the University. This course prepares Guest Travel Coordinators to arrange travel on behalf of guests of the university via the Concur online booking tool and/or World Travel Service.
- GTCs must also apply for a Vanderbilt One Card and complete the required training if you haven’t already done so.
- Complete the Guest Travel Coordinator Application
- Follow the approval process defined by your department's leadership. Final signature approvals on the GTC application are required of the assigned Application Approver by HCM Business Unit. Application Approvers can be located by clicking here.
- Once approved, a PDF file of the GTC application should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once received by the Travel Team, the application will be reviewed and processed.
- Applicant will be notified as soon as the permission has been assigned in Concur by the Travel Team.
The Concur Quick Reference Guide: Guest Travel Coordinators is available for download here.
The List of Guest Travel Coordinators by Business Unit is available for download here.