All students are automatically enrolled for e-bills. You may access the e-bill from your YES (Your Enrollment System) landing page. Click on the YES Billing Portal link.
The Office of Student Accounts is the centralized billing and collection point for student accounts.
The primary function of the Student Accounts office is to issue bills, receive payments and provide information to help understand the aspects of a Vanderbilt account. Student Accounts posts miscellaneous charges and credits by the department from which they originate.
Enrollment for the Spring 2016 VANDY plan, an interest free monthly payment option, will open on October 1st, 2015! Please note that the upcoming enrollment period is for the Spring 2016 term only. All prior balances must be paid in full directly to Vanderbilt University.
Online Billing and Payment Systems Upgrade
Vanderbilt University has upgraded our online billing and payment system (payment plans included). Please note that if existing payers are not set up in the new system, these individuals may not receive notification of balances due or have access to make payments moving forward.
As part of the upgraded system, the other payers will also now have the ability to enroll in the Vandy Plan, an interest-free monthly installment option available for enrollment beginning October 1, 2015 for the spring 2016 semester.
To add an “Other Payer”, please follow these simple instructions.
- Log into your YES Landing Page, and click “Billing Portal”.
- On Your Account page, click "Add New" in the Other Payers section.
- Enter the information that is requested, and click "OK". (You must enter the username that your additional payer will use).
Once completed, the username and temporary password will be sent to your additional payer via e-mail. Simply repeat this process to add more than one additional payer to your account.
Important Dates and News
- Invoices are created at the beginning of each month.
- As a reminder, the Higher One online payment system is down for maintenance at 6 p.m. CDT the last day of each month and will then reopen at 6 a.m.the next business day.
- The 2015 1098-Ts will be mailed no later than January 31, 2016. The 1098-T may also be found on the Student Accounts link from the student's YES landing page. For instructions how to download your 1098-T click here. Form 1098-T reports amounts billed in 2014 for qualified tuition, scholarship and grants processed in 2015 to students enrolled in courses at Vanderbilt University for which they receive academic credit.
Vanderbilt does not issue a 1098-T form if scholarships or grants equal or exceed 1098-T qualified tuition charges or if the student is enrolled in not-for-credit courses.
For frequently asked 1098T questions click here.