The Office of Student Accounts will be closed for winter break beginning Friday, December 22, 2017 and will reopen on Tuesday, January 2, 2018. During this time, payments can be made on line via the online billing portal.
Please note that the ability to sign up for Direct Deposit of Student Account Refunds (via the YES landing page) will be unavailable beginning December 15, 2017 due to scheduled maintenance. The link will be operational again on or before January 2, 2018. This maintenance will not affect any accounts already set up for direct deposit. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
The Office of Student Accounts is the centralized billing and collection point for student accounts.
The primary function of the Student Accounts office is to issue bills, receive payments and provide information to help understand the aspects of a Vanderbilt account. Student Accounts posts miscellaneous charges and credits by the department from which they originate.
All Vanderbilt University students will be required to acknowledge the terms and conditions of an online Student Account Agreement form when logging into the YES portal. Please note that the acceptance of these terms and conditions is mandatory, and will be required on an annual basis. Failure to agree to these terms will prevent access to the YES landing page. Once the terms have been accepted, a copy of the most recently accepted form will be available for viewing and printing within the YES portal. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
A separate stand-alone document exists in order to add a guarantor(s) to an individual student account. Click here to download a copy of the new Guarantor Authorization and Agreement form. Please note that this paper document will be required in order to disclose any financial information to anyone other than the student and existing guarantors.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you!
IMPORTANT DATES AND NEWS
- Spring 2018 e-bills will be available on December 4th and due by January 2nd, 2018.
- Invoices are created at the beginning of each month.
If other payers are not set up in the system, these individuals may not receive notification of balances due or have access to make payments in our system. Additional payers will also have the ability to enroll in the Vandy Plan, an interest-free monthly installment option available for enrollment beginning October 1st, 2017 for the Spring 2018 semester. To add an “Other Payer”, please follow these simple instructions.
1. Log into your YES Landing Page, and click “Billing Portal”.
2. On Your Account page, click "Add New" in the Other Payers section.
3. Enter the information that is requested, and click "OK". (You must enter the username that your additional payer will use).
Once completed, the username and temporary password will be sent to your additional payer via e-mail. Simply repeat this process to add more than one additional payer to your account.
- As a reminder, the Higher One online payment system is down for maintenance at 6 p.m. CDT the last day of each month and will then reopen at 6 a.m.the next business day.
- 1098-T forms may be found on the Student Accounts link from the student's YES landing page. Form 1098-T reports amounts billed for qualified tuition and scholarships and grants processed in the tax year for students enrolled in courses at Vanderbilt University for which they receive academic credit. Vanderbilt does not issue a 1098-T form if scholarships or grants equal or exceed 1098-T qualified tuition charges or if the student is enrolled in not-for-credit courses. For frequently asked 1098T questions click here.
- Protecting your privacy